Spicy Ginger Chicken









 


You probably know those days when you want to eat something slightly out of the ordinary but are not sure what that should be?
I had one of those days when I made this exotic chicken dish. I was up for something savoury, but wasn't quite sure what it should be, so I went for this spicy Interpretation of chicken. After spending a few days in Singapore in March, I was inspired by recipes packed with cilandro, ginger and Peperoni! I know you either hate or love cilandro, but coupled with the chicken and other spices, it doesn't 'dominate' the taste of the meal! Soo, will you give it a try although you're not a cilandro Lover? I hope so!

Ingredients:
- 500g chicken breast fillet
- 2 tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 2 red peperonis
- 100g fresh ginger
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 bunch of cilandro
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil

Instructions:
1. Wash and dry chicken. Dice into small cubes and combine with fish sauce and sugar.
2. Wash, halve, pit and cut peperonis into smalls strips. Peel and dice ginger and garlic. Wash, dry and coarsely chop cilandro.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Glaze garlic for half a minute. Add meat and roast for around 4 minutes. Fold in ginger and fry for another 2 minutes. Mix with cilandro and peperonis.
Enjoy!
This chicken alternative is great with rice as a side dish!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts