Avocado-Mango Salsa









Sometimes I'm not sure what to eat my fish or chicken with to give it all a more exotic touch. Of course you can always toss it in a pan and make a curry out of it, but I was searching for a new alternative with a fresher twist. That's when this salsa came into the picture! I always wanted to make one, but somehow  thought that they were a very complicated dip with loads of very exotic ingredients (exotic as in not available at conventional grocery stores kinda exotic). 
But it turns out that there are quite a few recipes out there that are simple to shop for after all! I decided to create my own kind of salsa using mango, avocado and a few more ingredients that are all not too hard to find in the local store nowadays! I recommend eating this with grilled chicken or fish! 


Ingrediets (2 portions):
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 avocado
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 peperoni, cubed
- 1 handful cilandro, minced
- juice from 1/2 a lime
- salt

Instructions:
1. Peel, pit and dice the mango and avocado. 
2. Combine in a bowl along with the onion, peperoni, cilandro and juice. Season with salt.
Enjoy!


Comments

  1. Klingt total lecker. Wird auf jeden Fall nachgemacht, wenn es das nächste mal Fisch bei mir gibt :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts