Sweet Potatoe Fries









Don't you just love fries? And don't you sometimes wish you'd be able to make the goodies by yourself? 
Well, that's what I thought for a long time until I finally decided that I might as well just give it a shot! And what can I say...I made some using a sweet potatoe, so they also had this nice sweet taste to them. They sure were delicious and I'm already looking forward to making them again soon...

Ingredienst (2 portions):
-1 sweet potatoe
-5 Tbsp. butter
-oregon, dried
-salt & pepper

Instructions:
1. Peel potatoe and cut into thin slices.
2. Melt butter hot pan. Lower heat and toss in potatoe slices. Fry on either side for 5 minutes, turning over using a spatula.
3. Fold in spices and serve hot!
Enjoy!
Tipp: Tastes great with a simple joghurt dip: just mix some joghurt with paprika spice and salt & pepper.
  

Comments

Popular Posts