Peanut Butter






 

I'm pretty sure this is a recipe for every one of you out there! Peanut butter is such an all-time favourite and my jaw drops everytime I meet someone who does not enjoy it!(-my reaction is even worse when they don't like the combination of it with marmelade!) So I guess I'm kind of intolerant towards people who do not like peanut butter....but I'm pretty sure there can't even be soo many of that kind out there, right? I mean, you can combine peanut butter not only with bread, but also with banana, in sauces or even in cake! So I figured it was about time to try out a peanut butter recipe, and I must admit that I'm quite pleased with my result-the jar was empty in 2 days!

Ingredients (makes 1 jar):
-1 1/2 cups salted & roasted peanuts
-2 Tbsp sunflower oil
-1 1/2 Tbsp honey

Instructions:
1. Grind the peanuts in a food processor until small granules form. Add the oil and continue grinding for around half a minute.
2. Fold in the honey with a spoon until the whole paste is homogenous. 
Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts